4187 Creciente Drive
Perched high above a blanket of beautiful blue ocean, this remarkable bluff front estate rests on two tropical acres in a coveted and private Hope Ranch location. A canopy of tropical flora shades a long drive leading to the large motorcourt. Approximately 10,000 square feet, casual elegance graces the residence, with generous yet comfortable proportions. Upon entrance, arresting ocean views immediately seize your attention.
The grand entry leads to the formal living room boasting vaulted ceilings, a limestone fireplace, a bar alcove, access to an outside patio and expansive ocean views. Graced with garden views and a plentitude of natural light, the large gourmet kitchen and adjoining breakfast room conveniently open to an inviting family room with vast ocean views. The master suite features a fireplace, an elegant bathroom, two large walk-in closets, a sitting area, a private patio, access to the pool and gardens and ocean views stretching as far as the eye can see – all creating a sanctuary with the ultimate in ambience and comfort. Completing the main level are the formal dining room with ocean and garden views, a handsome walnut-paneled office and a guest suite/staff quarters.
The second level is its own retreat. Three luxurious guest suites offer friends and family privacy, each with their own outdoor patio and access to the pool, spa and gardens. Additionally, the family, billiards and media rooms host countless possibilities, currently providing spaces for entertainment or relaxation.
Outside, lush landscaping adorns the rolling green lawns. A spacious stone patio complimented by an outdoor kitchen overlooks the solar heated pool, spa, gazebo and bluff front, all a foreground to the far-reaching Pacific below and beyond. Complete with a separate guest house of ample proportions, this home is a tropical paradise.
Main House Built 1998; Guest House Built 2001
Square Footage: 10,081 Main House
Acreage: 2.06 +/-
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Full Baths
- 2 Powder Rooms
- 5 Fireplaces
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- 2 Family Rooms
- Media/Game Room w/Home Theater w/ drop down screen and projector
- 3 Additional built-in video locations with equipment
- Separate audio system for Master Suite
- Sauna and Changing Room
- Lite Touch Lighting System (fully programmable throughout)
controls all internal and external lighting including gazebo, Jacuzzi, etc.
- Audio Access inside and out
- Plaster walls throughout main house
- Walnut Wood trim, cabinetry and paneling
- All carpeting is natural New Zealand Wool
- 5 Zones Forced Air Gas Furnace and Air conditioning
- Built in water filtration and reverse osmosis system
- Generator in underground bunker
- Solar-heated Pool, Spa (Jacuzzi), Gazebo
- Built in Barbecue
- Guest House (750 sq. ft.)
- 3 car Garage (1056 sq. ft.)